It’s all about engagement
The main objective of social media marketing for any business is to strengthen your community in order to increase communication and sales by:
- Brand Awareness – share relevant news and information about your business, brand, or product that your audience will share with their own network.
- Building Meaningful Relationships and Loyalty – consumers demand unique experiences that are relevant to their specific needs and wants. Social Media allows business to communicate quality messages to signal a customer engagement and build the relationship.
- Managing Your Reputation – listen to what people are saying about you and let your audience know they are being heard.
- Increase Search Visibility – your activity in social media can enhance your visibility in major search engines.
Molecule offers the following “off the shelf” Social Media packages, however, also works with clients to develop customized Social Media strategies specific to their needs.
Take Home Strategy
- Deliverables and target goals
- Post examples – with effectiveness
- Implementation plan
- 3 month calendar
- Marketing recommendations $240 per strategy
Outsource Social Media
- Molecule manages your social presence
- Analysis of you vs competitors
- Implementation plan and calendar
- Monthly review
- Monthly report $300 / month (FB, Tw, Pin, G+)
- Additional platforms $10 / month blog posts $20
Training and Consulting
- How to develop your social strategy
- Strategy session with our expert
- Train your marketing team on social media success
- How to run your own analysis $50 / Hour
Analysis and Recommendation
- Analysis vs. competitors
- Case studies
- Best practice white papers free